Sunday, November 7, 2010 | By: SuperShine

SEAYLP 2010

Greetings from the USA! It's my 14th day in the South East Asia Youth Leadership Program and the photos have finally been uploaded!  Packed with workshops, seminars, lectures, day trips, water-testing and homework, it has definitely been an educational, entertaining and interesting program thus far. We're only halfway yet so much has been learnt, friendships between South East Asian countries have been forged and mutual understanding among fellow countrymen have been strengthened. Posted below are just a fraction of the many, and I do mean, MANY of the pictures I have on my Facebook page. For more pictures, check out my Facebook! Thanks for dropping by! :)

O' Hare Airport, Chicago

Parts of Northern Illinois University


Pumpkin Festival at Sycamore


Halloween Party

Communication Workshop

Welcome Luncheon

LOL...A reflective kidney bean in Chicago

Yum...yum....Birthday Cake! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment