Friday, December 31, 2010 | By: SuperShine

Au Revoir 2010, Bonjour 2011!

Wow!
Hello everyone! It's been awhile. I have to admit I have been a bit lazy to blog but adhering to my New Year's Resolution, I shall try to update the blog regularly. (Hopefully...LOL)


Thanks 2010! You've been fantastic and awesome!
You thought me new, interesting things. (Forgive me, I'm too sleepy to elaborate further)
You gave me the opportunity to not only gain new friends but to strengthen the friendships of those I already know. I will cherish all these friends for the rest of my life. They deserve it. They are all AWESOME and SPECIAL! :D
Most importantly, thanks for preparing me physically, mentally and spiritually for 2011!
It's going to be an interesting and spectacular year ahead.


SPM! Here I come! I'm gonna take you head on! Gonna give you the head-butt you deserve! :D


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU! 
Shai Ni. xD


P.S. The music widget is currently under going some fine tuning. Apologies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment